These Conditions regulate the offer and sale of admission tickets through the website http://www.palazzochigizondadari.com/ (“Website”) owned by the “Fondazione Palazzo Chigi Zondadari” (“the Foundation”).
The parties to the contract are:
- the FONDAZIONE PALAZZO CHIGI ZONDADARI, registered in Siena, Via Banchi di Sotto no. 46, Tax Code: 92071550526; VAT No.: 01559150527
- the person or individual who purchases through the Website (Customer).
These Conditions of Sale do not regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the Foundation that may be present on the Website through links, banners or other hypertext links.
I. Characteristics and prices of tickets
It is possible to purchase tickets for admission to Palazzo Chigi Zondadari on the Website.
The tickets are offered for sale at the price indicated on the Site at the time the relevant purchase order (“Order”) is placed. Prices may be subject to changes and variations. The Customer is required to check the final sale price before placing the Order.
The prices indicated on the Website must be understood to include VAT and taxes. Any shipping costs, where applicable, will be indicated separately and in any case will be added to the cost indicated on the Website.
II. Admission tickets
Through the Website it is possible to purchase entrance tickets for a visit to Palazzo Chigi Zondadari, subject to availability remaining at the time the Order is placed. The visit is normally guided and by reservation only for a limited number of people. Please contact the Foundation for information on attendance and groups. In the event that there are exhibitions and/or arrangements other than the Palace tour, an additional ticket may be required.
III. Purchase’s method of on the Website
By placing an Order on the Website, the Customer declares that he or she has read all the information provided during the purchase process and fully accepts the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- In order to purchase one or more items on the Website the Customer must fill in and transmit, electronically to the Foundation, the Order – following the instructions progressively provided during the purchase procedure. All stages of the purchase procedure are clearly described through the pages of the Website with text and graphics.
- The Order provides summary information on the number of full and reduced/special admission tickets, the date and time, the price (including any discounts or surcharges and any applicable taxes or duties) and any applicable shipping costs and/or charges.
- By transmitting electronically the Order, the Customer unconditionally accepts and undertakes to comply with these Conditions of Sale as well as with the Conditions of Conduct during the visit. If the Customer does not agree with any of the terms set out in these Terms of Sale, he/she is invited not to proceed with the Order.
- The Order’s receipt is confirmed by the Foundation with an automatic reply sent by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order. The message will repeat all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes the responsibility to verify their correctness and promptly communicate any corrections by e-mail or by telephone to the contact details indicated on this page.
- The purchase contract shall be considered finalised upon receipt of payment by the Client, according to the payment method chosen by the Client; the Order shall not be confirmed until the sum has been received by the Foundation. This acceptance shall be considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual responsibility of the Foundation for direct or indirect damages caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an Order.
- The Foundation reserves the right not to process orders that are incomplete or incorrect or inconsistent with its commercial policy or these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as in case of unavailability of the premises to be visited. In the latter case, no amount shall be charged to the Customer.
- Any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property caused by the non-acceptance of an Order for the above reasons is expressly excluded.
The Foundation accepts payments made by, bank transfer or Visa or MasterCard Credit Card, PayPal.
In case of payment by Credit Card, online transfer, financial information (e.g. credit/debit card number or expiry date, or account access credentials) will be processed, via encrypted protocol only and exclusively by the platforms that provide the relevant remote electronic payment services: the Foundation shall have limited access only to the information relating to the Customer to the extent necessary to administer the sale.
V. Credit Card
Acceptance of the Order occurs at the conclusion of the payment procedure with a positive outcome displayed on the electronic platform of the operator of the chosen payment circuit.
VI. Bank transfer
Acceptance of the Order shall take place only upon actual crediting of the sum to the Foundation which must take place within 7 (seven) working days from the date of the Order. The Foundation shall not be liable for any delays in crediting caused by banking services. The bank details to which the transfer should be made are:
In the reason for payment enter your name and surname together with the reference of the ticket purchased (e.g. “view for 15.07.2022).
All this informations will be used by the Foundation only and exclusively to complete the procedures related to the Order, to issue the necessary documents, or even to proceed with the relevant refunds.
Before completing the Order it will be possible to request the issuance of a fiscal invoice as indicated during the purchase procedure; it will not be possible to request the issuance of an invoice once the procedure has been completed and the Order has been sent.
VII. Right of withdrawal (art. 52 et seq. Legislative Decree 206/2005)
The right of withdrawal does NOT apply to admission tickets to the Palace.
For any information and for requests or complaints on sales through the Website you can contact the Foundation at the following address:
IX. Applicable Law
The Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law. The competent Court shall be in Rome.